Securities Complaint Contact Form

Please complete the following information to submit a complaint about a company or individual. The Securities Department will investigate your complaint and, if violations of the law are discovered, your complaint may lead to administrative, civil or criminal action. Your complaint also may be referred to another government agency.

Although the Securities Department may negotiate a rescission offer, it cannot order the return of investor funds. Therefore, you should consult a private attorney regarding your legal remedies.

Your Information


Complaint Information


Please limit your complaint to 5000 characters.

Representative, Salesperson or Individual